Skills to Master for YOU to reach YOUR peak performance:
- The Core Four: Managing Expectations, Optimal Concentration, Proactive Self-Confidence, & Improving Trust.
- Building and Maintaining Composure Under Pressure.
- Goal-Getting & Goal-Setting.
- Overcoming Perfectionism.
- How to Take Your Training to Competition.
- Conquering Fear of Failure.
- Self-Discovery & Acceptance Outside Of Sport.
- Overcoming & Returning From Injury.
- Working with Parents on How to Be Better Sports Parents.
- Team Building & Cohesion.
- Working with Coach on Effective Coaching Methods.
- Moving past Burnout.
- Embracing Retirement & Your Future.
Meet Coach Chelsea
Owner and founder, Chelsea Brooks, obtained a Master’s degree in Sports Science with an emphasis in Sports Psychology from Lock Haven University. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in Sports & Exercise Science with an emphasis in Human Performance from the University of Central Florida. With several years of experience in multiple sports, being an elite springboard and platform diver for 10 years, and suffering a career-ending injury, Coach Chelsea brings her personal struggles, battles, lessons learned, and triumphs to each session. In doing so, she hopes to create a connection with each client that shows that they can overcome and succeed.
Her clientele ranges from youth athletes looking to gain the mental skills needed to succeed, to professional athletes looking to push their performance to the next level, to professionals in the business world looking to achieve their goals. Coach Chelsea’s goal is to create a holistic approach to her coaching with every athlete by bringing in personal, academic, and professional experiences. Coach Chelsea is also a current member of the Association of Applied Sports Psychology (AASP) and is working towards becoming a Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC).
Chelsea Brooks M.S., MGCP
Owner & Founder
See what others have to say about working with Coach Chelsea.